Balsamic Flank Steak with Grilled Peaches
- Flank Steak
- 1 tsp Chopped Garlic
- Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 2 TBSP Whole Grain Mustard
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 stick Grass-fed Butter
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Coconut Sugar
- For flank steak marinade, in a measuring cup combine: 1 tsp. chopped garlic, small bunch fresh thyme leaves, 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard, ½ cup balsamic vinegar and 1 cup olive oil, dash salt and pepper. Place in a quart size bag with flank and marinate at least 4 and up to 24 hours.
- Grill over medium-high heat about 12 minutes or until desired temp.
For Grilled Peach Dessert:
- In a small bowl combine ½ stick grassfed butter and stir until smooth. Add the 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. coconut sugar and mix until combined.
- Keep grill hot while eating. Brush peaches with oil and grill until golden brown and just cooked through, about 10 minutes (easiest to do this while enjoying dinner). Top each with a few teaspoons of the butter and a scoop of coconut milk ice cream!
If you want more healthy eating recipes delivered directly to your email each and every week, be sure to visit EAT! 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners AND a comprehensive time and money saving shopping list to help you EAT for life!
Try EAT for free by clicking the button below.