Nature used to be this bold to simply tell us what to eat, how to prepare it and what time of year to eat it…now we need Evie Fatz. I highly recommend this to anyone who just wants to simply eat healthy again!!! Dr. Jeoffrey Drobot
Keep It Simple
Well, not anymore! Now you have EAT and you can receive exactly what you need each and every week. No more guessing, no more buying 14 different ingredients for one recipe you found on Pinterest and no more wasting food.
With EAT, improving your diet is about enjoying a whole new world of flavors, not deprivation or food avoidance.
What Makes EAT Different?
- The food consists of non-processed, real food. Gluten free grains on occasion and no dairy (some recipes have a dairy option for those who eat dairy)
- Every week is seasonal. This is a major feature of EAT! You will be eating seasonally which is ideal for health. You will also be able to easily locate ingredients in the shopping list.
- There is periodically a “treat” like gluten free, dairy free pancakes (that don’t taste like cardboard;). This is a nice addition because you will learn how to have some “splurges” and still stay within what’s ideal for health.
- EAT saves you a ton of money! Because ingredients are used across a variety of meals each week, people are only buying what they will use.
- EAT was developed by Evie Fatz, who spent the past decade owning a fitness facility, coaching 1000’s of clients on nutrition, lectures on nutrition and holds vast nutritional certifications, along with her real-world experience. But what makes her unique is prior to diving into the health and fitness world, she was dedicated to cooking exceptionally wonderful food. She brings together a love of food and an even greater love of health to help bring people back to eating for health. She also considers body composition and understands people want to look good naked! The recipes are perfectly balanced with protein, healthy carbs and fats.
- EAT came about because in all her years of coaching, the number one question she received was “what do you eat?” So she compiled everything she has personally eaten and fed her family, for over the past decade to provide you exactly what you are looking for…simple, delicious, cost-effective, ideal for health and conscious of body composition recipes.
Not all salads are created equal.
When it comes to EATing healthy, for some reason salads always seem to be the first thing to pop into peoples’ minds. We assume a bowl full of greens and some veggies is always a better choice than a plate full of food. But, that’s not always the case.
How many carbohydrates should you be consuming?
The answer is…it depends. Let’s chat about it!
Click the video below to learn more…
Dedicating a few hours one day per week for food prepping is hands down the optimal way to set yourself up for success in terms of healthy eating. But what happens when you just don’t have time to do that. Maybe you’ve been traveling, have a a particularly heavy load at work, kids’ schedules are hectic or maybe even you just aren’t at a point in your journey where you can make food prepping happen.
Are you an influencer who wants to help your audience improve their health?
Our affiliate program spans all arenas, to allow leaders to share the benefit of eating for life with their audience.
Are you a gym owner looking to set yourself high above your competitors?
EAT for Gyms allows you to provide your clients exactly what they need for nutrition, delivered under your company name.