January 23-27, 2019
The Resort at Pedregal
“Quam bene vivas refert, non quam diu.” – Seneca
It is how well you live that matters, not how long.
Living a fulfilled life means living with intent. I developed the Quam Bene Vivas conference as a way to combine travel with the pursuit of fitness and lifestyle education.
The Quam Bene conference introduces you to new locations you might not otherwise visit on your own. I believe in providing a well-rounded approach to living a healthy, yet adventure-filled life by combining fitness, education, culture, nutrition, and pampering.
The purpose of this conference is to empower you to travel, to pursue knowledge, to create lasting experiences with others who desire to live a life of fulfillment and learn to take care of yourself in mind, body, and spirit.
Get ready to experience the ultimate in fitness education and fun in unparalleled luxury!
What makes the Quam Bene Vivas Conference different?
Most fitness retreats involve your typical exercise classes, detoxing, weight management and other temporary programs. Quam Bene is developed around education. I strongly believe through education and first-hand experiences, you can develop the tools to create a life of fulfillment through fitness. I have brought together world-renowned fitness and health experts to provide educational discussions to help you learn exactly how to create health and longevity.
Blown away by how much EVERYTHING has stuck with me. I have been involved in a ton of great courses but nothing like Quam Bene! My stress, my focus and most importantly, my gratitude is at extremely positive levels. But it feels natural?! Sign us up for next year!Alex
Absolutely! Travel is vital to developing open-mindedness by experiencing new cultures, exploring new foods, getting outside your daily routine and stepping outside of your comfort zone. You can’t fully benefit from travel if you are in meetings all day! With this in mind, the presentations and movement programs will be completed each day by noon. You will have the entire day to relax, explore, and soak up the unparalleled service at the #1 rated resort in Mexico!
Is Quam Bene Vivas right for me?
Something we hear a lot from people is “I am not very fit. I’m not sure I am ready to attend something like this.” Quam Bene Vivas is for EVERYONE who wants to live their richest, fullest life. The atmosphere is authentic and focused on all aspects of lifestyle, nutrition, exercise and discovering how to achieve the life you desire. It has nothing to do with pushing people outside their current levels of fitness. It is about women and men, of all different backgrounds and experiences, coming together to enrich their lives!
The way all the speakers intertwined their talks made their messages completely clear. It was amazing to see that people can be positive and passionate without any sort of ego. That was refreshing and an eye opener!Becky
- 4 nights, Ocean View Deluxe Suite-856 sq. ft. room, private plunge pool and stellar views
- Welcome reception and opening night dinner catered ocean side at the La Palapa (includes alcoholic beverages)
- Full gourmet breakfast each morning at Don Manual’s inside a Mexican hacienda
- One gourmet lunch
- Dinner at a local authentic, upscale mexican restaurant (includes alcoholic beverages)
- Dinner at the cliffside El Farrallon-the most sought-after restaurant in Los Cabos (includes alcoholic beverages)
- Presentations by world-renowned leaders in the fitness, nutrition and health industry
- Private consultation with renowned Naturopathic physician upon request
- One on one self-development consultation upon request
- Morning yoga under the oceanfront La Palapa
- Movement classes on the beach
- Complimentary Welcome Margarita upon arrival
- Complimentary bottle of Tequila in the room upon arrival
- Complimentary freshly made guacamole and salsa and two drinks delivered to your room daily
- Complimentary mini-bar items including juices, water and coffee, refreshed daily
- Complimentary internet and Press Reader daily
- 10% off in Luna y Mar Spa on all spa treatments and services
- Welcome gift full of Evie’s favorite items!
- All taxes
Airfare is NOT included. Also, one lunch and one dinner are on your own so you have the freedom to explore the resort or other dining options in and around Los Cabos
Pricing and Reservations:
Registration is now open! This conference sold out last year and will surely fill up fast!
Single or Double Occupancy
Reserve your spot NOW!
Due to the boutique style resort and the desire to keep this conference personal, an extremely limited number of spaces are available.
Additional nights may be available upon request at contracted group rate. To inquire contact firstname.lastname@example.org