Rosemary Steak Bites
This recipe takes just a few minutes to prepare. Serve with a side of steamed broccoli for a perfect dinner of protein, healthy carbs and fats.
- 2-3 lb. sirloin steak (cut into 2″ pieces)
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 lemon
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag, combine sirloin steak cut into 2” pieces, extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic, chopped fresh rosemary and juice from 1 lemon. Salt and pepper. Let marinate for 1 hour.
- Cook steak bites in a grill pan set over medium-high heat until desired temp. (about 6-8 minutes for medium well).