- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 3 cups Broccoli (finely chopped)
- 2 TBSP Water
- 1 dozen Eggs
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Creamer (or milk)
- In a large sauté pan, heat coconut oil until hot and add minced garlic and finely chopped broccoli.
- Add 2 Tbsp. of water, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes until broccoli slightly softened.
- Whisk together eggs and unsweetened coconut creamer (or milk).
- Pour eggs over broccoli and cook until eggs are set around the edges, about 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer pan to oven and cook at 350 degrees for an additional 12-18 minutes or until center is just set.