EP #114 Raw Sugar: Obstacles
Evie and her best friend Jen talk parenting, self-doubt, and your code of honor in this installment of Raw Sugar, all about obstacles. Tune in as they discuss the necessity of obstacles – the bumps in the road that help you wake up and often come when you are about to break through your own ceiling into the unknown. While self-imposed obstacles can act as a survival mechanism, stop dumbing yourself down or taking a different path. Listen in, face your fears, find your tools, and learn to stand strong in who you are!
– Is being yourself truly effortless?
– Understanding obstacles as opportunities
– Why you need to connect to the work, not the result
– Internal versus external obstacles
– How are obstacles a survival mechanism?
– The consequences of growing up without obstacles
“Obstacles are powerful places where you go: ‘You’re doing really good work. Now I’m going to put an obstacle here for you to actually do better work.’”
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Visit the Copow website at copow.com
Visit Evie’s website at eviefatz.com
Support Evie by signing up on her new platform: eviefatz.locals.com
Access her other resources here: linktr.ee/eviefatz