Steak and Egg Hash
- 1/4 cup Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 2lbs Sirloin Steak (sliced)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup Mushrooms (sliced)
- In a large skillet, combine yellow onion and sliced sirloin steak.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes and sliced mushrooms.
- Cook and stir until meat is desired temp.
- Add 4 eggs over the top, cover and cook 2-3 minutes until eggs are set but still runny.
Prep time: 5 minutes. Cook time: 15 minutes.
If you want more healthy eating recipes delivered directly to your email each and every week, be sure to visit EAT! 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners AND a comprehensive time and money saving shopping list to help you EAT for life!