EP #80 Raw Sugar: Self Lies and the Real Work
In this Raw Sugar episode, Evie and Jen dive deep into the evolution of relationships and childhood in the digital era, what it means to stand in your truth today, and doing the big “W” work. Find out what it means to be doing big “W” work, and how to tell if you are doing it yourself. Evie and Jen also share what their big “W’ work used to be, and how that has evolved to fit where they are now. So join in on yet another frank and honest conversation about self lies and doing real work with Evia and Jen today.
- Thoughts on online relationships and connections.
- Learning to understand what we don’t agree with.
- The evolution of childhood experiences over generations.
- What it takes to become your authentic self and seek truth.
- Are you doing the Big “W” Work?
- What does true success look like?
“Success is when you are striving for your highest potential.”
“To go from your authentic self, which is the self we want to all be, you have to get through the filter of your Wounded Child.”
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Visit the Copow website atcopow.com
Visit Evie’s website ateviefatz.com
Support Evie by signing up on her new platform:eviefatz.locals.com
Access her other resources here: linktr.ee/eviefatz
EML Radio is edited by Instapodcasts (visit at instapodcasts.com)