EP #58 Are You A Repeat Offender
In this newly-formatted episode, Evie spontaneously shares her thoughts with you as she opens up about some of her repeated offenses in life. From holding resentment to drinking alcohol, repeat offenses can sneak up on you and take a toll on your well-being. Find out how to identify the areas where you’re a repeat offender, how to start owning up to your offenses, and how to take the necessary actions to stop yourself from doing it again!
KEY POINTS / MAIN TAKEAWAYS:
- Where is your shame coming from?
- What are you a repeat offender of?
- Assessing the ideals that you’re trying to live by.
- What action steps do you need to take to stop being a repeat offender?
- How to start taking personal responsibility.
“Personal responsibility is the answer to fulfillment in life. You can’t live fulfilled unless you take ownership of yourself.”
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES MENTIONED:
Support Evie by signing up on her new platform: https://eviefatz.locals.com
Visit Evie’s website at https://eviefatz.com
Access her other resources here: https://linktr.ee/eviefatz
EML Radio is edited by Instapodcasts (visit at www.instapodcasts.com)
Support the show (https://eviefatz.com/)